This recipe is a hit with guests. Very elegant and delicious!
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- 4 Tuna Steaks, 6 oz. each
- 4 oz. button mushrooms, cleaned and thickly sliced
- 2 red peppers, halved and seeded
- 2 yellow peppers, halved and seeded
- 2 tbs. parsley, chopped
- 2 tbs. dill, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 oz. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 6 tbs. olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Basil to garnish
Cut one red and one yellow pepper into strips and dice the other two. Cook spaghetti al dente. Wash tuna steaks, pat dry, and season with salt and pepper. Place on grilling pan, along with 2 tbs. olive oil, and grill for 2 minutes per side. Meanwhile, saute mushrooms and pepper strips in 2 tbs oil until golden brown. In a large pan, saute garlic and diced peppers until translucent. Add drained spaghetti and season with salt and pepper. Mix herbs and Parmesan cheese. Serve and place tuna steaks on top of spaghetti topping with mushrooms and vegetables. Garnish with basil.